Causes of constipation during pregnancy
Constipation during pregnancy is very painful,
So why do constipation during pregnancy?
There are many reasons:
1. Pregnant women gastrointestinal conception hormone affects the peristalsis, and the gastric emptying time is prolonged;
2. Due to the unreasonable diet structure, insufficient drinking water, and lack of dietary fiber in diet;
3. Due to the continuous increase of the uterus, the expansion of the uterine body compresses the colon, and the amount of activity gradually decreases. The stool is prolonged in the colon, and the water is absorbed, resulting in dry stool.
Harm of constipation to the body of pregnant women
1. As a result of or aggravating the hemorrhoids of pregnant women, the latter aggravates the difficulty of defecation, causing a vicious circle;
2. Difficulty of excretion can affect the appetite of pregnant women, reduce the amount of eating, and then affect the nutritional status of pregnant women and the growth of the fetus;
3. Poor bowel movements will also affect the mood of pregnant women and cause anxiety during pregnancy;
4. Constipation will make the body’s toxins from being discharged normally, resulting in rough skin of pregnant women, dull complexion, and it is easy to produce pregnant women’s spots;
5. In severe cases, even affect childbirth: Some stools accumulated in the intestine can even hinder the fetal decline and cause the outbuilding prolonged during childbirth.
Nutrition prescriptions for improving constipation
1. Develop good bowel habits: regular entering the toilet, the best time is 1 hour after the morning or after breakfast;
2. Daily replenishment of sufficient water: drink a small amount of water multiple times, the daily drinking water volume is 2000ml;
3. Eat more crude fiber foods: fresh fruits and vegetables such as apples, pineapple, celery, white white, cabbage, etc. (especially dark green vegetables); coarse grains such as oats, quinoa, etc.; Nuts such as walnuts, sesame seeds, etc.kelp;
4. Supplement intestinal food in an appropriate amount: such as cooked banana, yogurt, honey, sweet potatoes, etc.;
5. Moderate exercise: Moderate activity according to physical condition, perform anal lifting exercise, and cooperate with abdominal massage to promote bowel movements;
6. When necessary, under the guidance of a nutrition doctor, some nutritional preparations are supplemented, such as probiotics, dietary fiber and lactic acid bacteria.
Four, special tips:
1. Pregnant women should not be too long when entering the toilet. Excessive use of abdominal pressure can easily cause fetal rupture or vaginal bleeding.
2. Constipation during pregnancy should not be ignored. We should actively develop good living habits, pay attention to reasonable diet, appropriate activities, and correct constipation during pregnancy in time.
Public Number: Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital
Get popular science information
Understand women and gynecology consultation