Ms. Hao has been contraceptive in the palace in the palace since 2012. She recently visited the future of three months of holidays. The doctor’s examination found that she had been pregnant for 13+ weeks.She said with grievances and said, "Am I not going on the ring? Why are you still pregnant?" The ring ring was still pregnant?Can such children still ask?Let ’s take a look at Dr. Huang, who was born of Xixi Ban.
The pictures are from the Internet. Please inform if there are any infringements
The in -palace is the most useful contraceptive method for women of childbearing age in my country, which has the advantages of safety, efficiency, long -term, reversible.But the contraceptive effect is not 100%.The following reasons may be pregnant with a ring:
1. Sumid.The in -uterus is a foreign body for the uterus. It can promote the shrinkage of the uterus and move the cultivor to fall off.Over time, the uterus has gradually adapted to this stimulus, the rejection decreases, and the fall rate will be reduced.According to statistics, the drop rate is the highest within one month after the loop is released, and about 50%of the drop occurs within the first three months, and it will become stable in the future.Generally, women who are young, small or breastfeeding may have good elasticity and sensitivity and easy to fall off; those with relaxation of the cervix or uterine prolapse are easy to fall off.In addition, if the hetero -saving device is too large, too small, or not put it on the bottom of the palace, it will also drop it off.
2. Move down.The hedging device falls off to the cervical mouth and does not have the effect of contraception.
3. The model of the birthpool is not suitable as the size of the uterine cavity, or the birthplace is distorted and deformed, and it does not play the effect of contraception.
4. After some women are placed in the birthplace, they cannot cause the corresponding tissue response of the endometrium, or the fertilized eggs are not hindered by the bed, and they may be pregnant again.
Pay attention to these after the ring:
1. After placing the in -palace, you should rest properly. It is forbidden to walk away from the distance within three days.
2. Avoid the same room within two days of the first three days of placing the in -palace, because sexual life can easily cause uterine contraction.
3. Pay attention to whether the birthpool device will fall off early. During the menstrual period, you should carefully check whether there is a heteroicer from the menstrual blood.If the backache, lower abdomen pain, and unclean menstruation occur after the hedging device is placed. You should go to the hospital to check in time to whether the birthpool falls off or moves down.After placing the birthplace in the palace, the 1st, 3rd, and 6th months were re -examination of the hospital, and at least once a year in the future.
4. Find out that the birthplace is falling off. If there is no other taboos, place it again. Be sure to change the number and type.Those who repeatedly fall off should use other contraceptive methods.
5. The monthly period should be alert to pregnancy, and you should go to the hospital as soon as possible to confirm the diagnosis.
Can children who are pregnant after the ring?
After the ring pregnancy, intrauterine pregnancy and ectopic pregnancy may occur.The incidence of ectopic pregnancy in the ring pregnancy increases. Therefore, after a ring of pregnancy occurs, the B -ultrasound must be performed.If it is an intrauterine pregnancy, the incidence of natural abortion is high, postpartum bleeding, dead tires, and premature people are also common, and there is the possibility of compression that affects embryo development. It has been reported that the circular ring is set in the gym.
Most people advocate that those who are pregnant to stop pregnancy should be terminated as soon as possible.Because the abortion surgery within three months of pregnancy is less damage to the human body, the better the abortion is getting better.For more than three months, it is necessary to go to the hospital as soon as possible to properly handle it according to the doctor’s suggestion.