As an important endocrine gland in the human body, the thyroid gland is responsible for secreting thyroid hormones and maintaining normal functional operation.
However, in today’s life, many people ignore the maintenance of thyroid gland, which leads to the problems of thyroid diseases, such as common thyroid, hypothyroidism, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, etc., which is also a serious threat to personal health.
Although most of them are benign, if they are not controlled in time, they will also lead to worsening the disease. Therefore, pay attention to protecting nails in life.
Thyroid dysfunction, commonly known as hypothyroidism, is a set of syndrome caused by thyroid gland secretion of thyroid poinelline and tritenogenicine, which is not enough or not enough to maintain the normal needs of the body.It is a common endocrine system disease, which is more common in women. The age of onset is mainly between 30-60 years old, but not only limited to this.
The cause of hypothyroidism can be a disease of the thyroid itself, including inflammation, autoimmune, etc.; Or external causes, such as surgery, radiotherapy, etc.If hypothyroidism is not treated in time, it may cause diseases of multiple organs such as cardiovascular, nerves, and digestive systems, and even severe diseases such as mucus edema and mucus pericardial efficiency, which seriously harms the health of patients.
1. fatigue and weakness: patients with hypothyroidism often feel fatigue and weakness, and lack energy.
2. Increased weight: Slowing metabolism due to hypothyroidism, reduced calories consumption, and prone to gain weight.
3. Drying of the skin: The thyroxine plays an important role in the growth and metabolism of the skin cells. A hypothyroidism can cause the skin to become dry and rough and prone to cracking.
4. Constipation: hypothyroidism can affect the operation of the digestive system, and patients are prone to symptoms of constipation.
5. Substation of sexual desire: thyroidine has a certain effect on the synthesis and metabolism of sex hormones. Patients with hypothyroidism often have symptoms such as decreased sexual desire and menstrual disorders.
6. Memory decline: Patients with hypothyroidism are prone to symptoms such as decreased memory and mental unimpruy.
7. Decreased body temperature: The thyroxine has the effect of maintaining body temperature, and the body temperature of patients with hypothyroidism often decreases.
8. Other symptoms: hypothyroidism may also cause symptoms such as decreased heart rate, swelling, facial swelling, and hoarseness.
For those who add phone calls, they should also pay attention to active treatment, especially in terms of diet that many people point out that patients with family situations cannot eat lamb, it is easy to aggravate the disease, and it will affect the body.A variety of minerals such as protein, calcium iron phosphorus, etc., properly consumption of some mutton is conducive to its own health.
Moreover, the high -quality protein, etc. of them also have a certain nourishing effect, but many people think that mutton is a hair product. If too much intake, it will cause the disease to worsen.This statement is not completely correct. Lamb does belong to a hair product, but it can be eaten appropriately for patients with hypothyroidism.
Under normal circumstances, it will not lead to the worsening of the condition, nor will it cause physical health to be affected. It can be consumed in a small amount, which is conducive to its own health.
1. Bamboo shoots
For some hypothyroidism patients, we must pay attention to reducing some bamboo shoots in life, because like bamboo shoots, although the fiber content is abundant, it can promote toxin metabolism.
However, it also belongs to a hair product, which will also cause the problem of thyroid enlargement, aggravate the occurrence of the disease, and it is not good for the body. Therefore, it is recommended to remove the dining table and control your mouth.
2. Spicy food
Excessive intake of spicy foods in one -time intake, in addition to stimulating gastrointestinal damage and inducing gastrointestinal diseases, in fact, the damage to the thyroid gland is also relatively large.Essence
Therefore, for patients with thyroid disease, this spicy food is also recommended to stay away as soon as possible, but don’t be greedy.
Durian has a certain nourishing effect, which can help the effect of warming the palace and detoxifying, to meet the human body’s needs for vitamins, and it is conducive to personal health, but it is also the best for patients with thyroid disease.
Because too much durian intake can also aggravate inflammation, which will cause hypothyroidism to deteriorate and increase the disease is not good for the body. Therefore, it is not recommended to eat more food like this.Exempt the dining table.
1. Thyroxine replacement therapy: The main treatment method of hypothyroidism is thyroxine replacement therapy, that is, oral thyroxine drugs (such as leafy thyroxine) to supplement the lack of thyroxine in the body.The thyroid hormone level is required during treatment to adjust the dose.
2. Herbal treatment: Traditional Chinese medicine believes that hypothyroidism is generally caused by symptoms such as kidney deficiency, qi deficiency, and blood deficiency. You can choose some traditional Chinese medicine treatment with spleen nourishing the lungs and nourishing qi.
3. Psychotherapy: Patients with hypothyroidism may have psychological problems such as anxiety, depression, and psychotherapy.
4. Change lifestyle: appropriately increase aerobic exercise, maintain good eating habits, and avoid excessive fatigue, etc., help restore thyroid function.
In short, the treatment of hypothyroidism needs to be based on the physical condition of the patient, comprehensively regulate, and also needs to gradually adapt to the treatment plan under the guidance of a doctor.
What else do you want to say about this?You can share it below.