Many reasons cause nausea and vomiting, including illness, pregnancy, faint disease or food poisoning.After vomiting, you usually take good care of your body and will soon recover.Vomiting lasts for more than 24 hours may be signs of severe diseases.If nausea and vomiting continue for more than 1, 2 days, you must seek medical treatment as soon as possible.If the situation is not serious, as long as you take appropriate food and water and restore your body time, you will soon feel more comfortable.
Relieve nausea after vomiting
1. Take a straight body to rest and keep your head raising.Do not walk around after vomiting to avoid aggravating nausea.Sit straight and keep your head higher than your feet about 30 cm.This is the best posture to help the body recover.Don’t lie down and rest to avoid vomiting again.Keep this posture for at least 1 hour, or no more disgusting.
2. Cold the neck back.Wet and clean with flowing cold water.Wort the water, then fold the towel, stick to the back of the neck, and apply it for 5-10 minutes.This can make the body comfortable and reduce the body temperature that is elevated after vomiting.
3. Avoid a strong or unpleasant smell until the disgusting senses.When you feel disgusting, tobacco, strong perfume or cooking spices may cause vomiting.Try to avoid this kind of strong smell until you stop vomiting for at least 24 hours.The smell of hot food is stronger than cold food. It is best not to eat hot food to avoid vomiting by the smell of food.
4. Do not take oral medicine that stimulates the stomach.This includes non -steroidal anti -inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and Paton, as well as some antihypertensive drugs.If you have been taking medicine because of some diseases, do not stop the medicine without authorization, first consult your doctor.Some antibiotics know that it can cause nausea.However, do not stop the medicine without consulting the doctor.
5. If you still feel disgusting, take a breath of fresh air outdoors.Take a walk outside and breathe fresh air, helping to control nausea and vomiting.However, if you do n’t have sufficient physical strength, do n’t take a walk outside, so as not to be too tired.If you can’t take a walk outside, you can sit next to the open window and breathe the fresh air outside.
6. Use aromatherapy to relieve nausea.A few drops of essential oils to the diffuser, or lit the aroma of essential oil.Essential oils that help to alleviate nausea include: ginger pepper mint lavender seed lemon
7. Relieve nausea through deep breathing.Studies have shown that slow deep breathing can stimulate the syndrome nervous system and alleviate nausea or stomach discomfort.You can find a comfortable posture to sit, close your eyes, and inhale with your nose for 5 seconds.Then slowly exhale with your nose for 7 seconds.Repeat this process until the disgusting sense is calm.When inhaling, try to make the lungs completely full of air to achieve the best results.
1. It is forbidden to eat and drink within 15 minutes after vomiting, so that the stomach rests.Stomach muscles will feel quite sore after vomiting, especially when you vomit a lot.Let the stomach take a rest, so that you can reduce the risk of vomiting again when restoring your diet.You can rinse your mouth with a little water to eliminate the vomiting of your mouth.Just do not swallow any liquid within 15 minutes after vomiting.
2. Drink water or suck the ice cubes to prevent the body from dehydrating.After 15 minutes, if you no longer vomit, you can drink a small saliva every 5-10 minutes to replenish your body.Vomiting can cause a lot of water to lose the body. Be sure to replenish water as soon as possible when the body is capable.If you vomit again after drinking water, stop drinking water, and try again after 15-20 minutes.At this time, as long as the stomach is affected, you can also drink light tea, sports drinks or clear soft drinks without carbon dioxide.
3. Chew a piece of fresh ginger or drink a glass of ginger tea.Jiang has the effect of stopping vomiting, helping to calm nausea and vomiting.If you have some fresh ginger on hand, you can cut out a small piece of about 1 cm, and slowly chew in your mouth, or make a glass of ginger tea.Peel with a knife, put the whole piece of ginger in your mouth and chew; or put it in a marker cup and pour in boiling water and soak it.Put the ginger in hot water for 10 minutes, then sip in the small mouth.
4. After 8 hours of vomiting, eat some light and easy -to -digest starch foods.When you can drink water and do not vomit again for 8 hours, you can try to eat something.First of all, you should eat light and easy -to -digest starch foods, such as bananas, rice, apple sauce and grilled bread, which is the so -called Brat diet.Recommended people who are uncomfortable with the stomach take the BRAT diet, eat bananas, rice, apple sauce and grilled bread.Tea and yogurt are also easy to digest, suitable for eating after vomiting.
5. Eat a small amount of food every 2-3 hours, and slowly return to normal diet.Eat a big meal every 6-8 hours, and eat less meals to put more pressure on the stomach.24 hours after vomiting, only eat cold food or cool to room temperature to avoid discomfort in the stomach again.At this time, foods that can be eaten include potatoes (don’t be too hot), rice, cream soup with low -fat milk, salt and pepper burrito or low -fat pudding.Do not eat fried, greasy, sour or sweet foods to avoid stimulating the stomach.After you have no vomiting for 24-48 hours in a row, you can try to eat fried chicken or paint with syrup.
6. Avoid intake of caffeine, tobacco and alcohol until the stomach feels more comfortable.Drinks and tobacco products containing caffeine and alcohol will stimulate the stomach and may cause you to vomit again.For safety reasons, these products cannot be intake within at least 24-48 hours after vomiting.If you are not tolerated by lactose or allergic to dairy products, do not take any dairy products until it does not vomit until 24 consecutive hours.
Help the body recovery
1. In the next 1-2 days, don’t let yourself be overworked.The body needs to take a good rest to restore it completely and fight the cause of vomiting.When you feel disgusting, walking around will cause vomiting again.It is best to let yourself rest until the disgusting senses completely.If a family and friends can take care of you during the rehabilitation, ask them if they can stay for help until your disgust is calm.
2. Consider controlling nausea and vomiting often with drugs.If you have tried your best to take care of yourself and work hard to control the nausea, but you still continue to vomit, you may need to take medicine.Ask your doctor if you can give you a prescribe -level anti -disgusting drug to control the nausea and vomiting of recurrent attacks.Doctors often prescribed anti -nausea’s anti -malignant drugs include glycutine hydrochloride (product name non -Naigan) and Angdan Siqiong.Note that if you are suffering from viral gastroenteritis, some non-prescription drugs used to treat gastrointestinal discomfort cannot help you vomit, such as Salva Pepto-BISMOL and Kaopectate).
3. If vomiting continues or deteriorates, be sure to see a doctor.Vomiting and nausea usually fade back after self -care for 24 hours, but sometimes they may be the symptoms of severe diseases.If the vomiting lasts for more than 24 hours, the vomit is blood, or the abdomen begins to be severe pain, be sure to seek medical treatment.The nausea lasted more than 48 hours, but without vomiting, you should also go to a doctor.