Ms. Zhang, 36, has not been pregnant for many years. She finally became pregnant. The family was happy, but her vagina was bleeding and dark brown for 2 months.In the hospital, the blood test showed that the progesterone was slightly lower. The doctor diagnosed a threatened abortion based on this. It is recommended to rest in bed and supplement progesterone’s tire. It can be used for more than 10 days.The ketone is normal, and the B -ultrasound shows that the child is developing normally.
In order to find out the cause of bleeding, Ms. Zhang came to Zhongshan Hospital for treatment. After the doctor asked the medical history in detail, she believed that Ms. Zhang may be vaginal bleeding caused by vaginal or cervical diseases.Tongue polyps, the reason for vaginal bleeding is that cervical polyps, not a threatening abortion.
Many people think that early pregnancy bleeding is a sign of threatened abortion, so it blindly "protects the fetus" blindly. However, bleeding is not all caused by abortion. There are many reasons for early pregnancy.
1. Biochemical pregnancy: Early abortion occurred within 5 weeks of pregnancy, and the HCG elevated can be detected in the blood, greater than 25 mLU/ml or a positive urine pregnancy test, but the ultrasonic examination can not see the pregnancy sac.It flowed off and was also known as "sub -clinical abortion".
2. Cervical illness: Female sexual life is unhealthy, not paying attention to hygiene, and abnormal work and rest can cause cervical diseases. Pregnant mothers suffer from cervical lesions before pregnancy, leading to erosion, or originally there are cervical polyps.Change causes the surface capillary to rupture and bleed.
3, hydatidus: If the hydatidic tires also occur, vaginal hemorrhage will occur. With severe symptoms such as pregnancy or palpitations, it may be accompanied by brown secretions in time.Women who are less than 20 or more than 35 years old have a history of abortion history and hydatidal fetus.
4. Ectopic pregnancy: Bleeding caused by ectopic pregnancy usually occurs in 7-8 weeks of pregnancy, accompanied by severe abdominal pain, pale complexion, accelerated heartbeat, or severe abdominal bleeding.
5. Hemorrhoid bleeding: Generally, bleeding after the stool, and fresh blood. If the pregnant woman is not sure if it is hemorrhoid bleeding, you need to go to the hospital for treatment to check the vaginal ultrasound.
6. Ecstasy abnormal embryonic development: If the fetal development is abnormal, it will naturally abortion. Most of them are chromosomal abnormalities. If it is vaginal bleeding for no reason, do not protect the fetus at will, otherwise it may occur in the later stage.
7, urinary tract infection: During urinary tract infection, expectant mothers may have symptoms such as frequent urination, urgency, dysuria, etc., and sometimes hematuria. If not treated in time, bacteria may invade the ureter and pelvis, but the expectant mothers suffer from acute renal pelvis.In nephritis, symptoms of whole body poisoning, such as high fever and low back pain, may cause premature birth, deformity, and even death.
Once pregnant mothers find vaginal bleeding, for safety, they should go to the obstetrics and gynecology department in time to prevent it in case.