Hospital. Registration. Medical. Do not line up. Free appointment
"My wisdom teeth sometimes hurt, and sometimes it doesn’t hurt, can I not pull out?"
"Bettering tooth will affect my IQ, so don’t pull up!"
"My wisdom teeth are good, not painful or swollen, why do the doctor still recommend that I pull up?"
Is most people entangled whether wisdom teeth "stay" or "pull".Today, let’s listen to the advice of professional dentists!
Department of Stomatology, Beijing Chang Geng Hospital, Beijing Tsinghua Chang Gung Hospital
Available in areas: dehydration of dental planting repair, minimally invasive tooth extraction, alveolar surgery treatment, improvement of alveolar neural block anesthesia and autologous dental transplantation.
Diagnosis time: Monday, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning, Friday afternoon.
10 cases are recommended to remove
Experts point out that for the following wisdom teeth that cause symptoms or lesions, they advocate removal:
1. The mandibular wisdom tooth repeatedly causes crown inflammation. After the inflammation is eliminated, it should be removed as soon as possible;
2. Caries or causing neighborhood caries;
3. The gap between wisdom teeth and neighboring teeth is often crowded by food;
4. Due to oppression, the second molar roots or distant bones are absorbed;
5. I often bite the cheek mucosa;
6. Due to the affected teeth, other lesions, such as tumors and cysts;
7. Complete bone resistance, suspected of certain causes of neuropathy, or suspicious lesions;
8. Because orthodontics need to be removed;
9. Sometimes wisdom teeth that cause temporal mandibular joint disorders;
10. Women who are preparing to get pregnant, if they do not fully grasp the ability of smart teeth to grow normally, it is recommended to remove them.
Do you want to pull the wisdom teeth?
In fact, the retaining of wisdom teeth is determined according to the diagnosis of professional dentists.
For long "crooked" wisdom teeth, doctors generally recommend removing as soon as possible, because the long "crooked" wisdom teeth will cause food olics, repeated redness and inflammation of the wisdom tooth crown, traumatic ulcers of mucosaCrowded.The "crooked" wisdom teeth are like a bomb hidden in the mouth. I don’t know when it will happen.But it is certain that one day this bomb will explode.
Some wisdom teeth, doctors are advised to retain.For example, the wisdom tooth grows, it has a normal occlusion function, or the wisdom tooth can be retained when the tooth is used as the base tooth inlaid.
However, when it is completely buried inside the mandibular and has no clinical symptoms at present, removal may cause wisdom tooth that may lead to severe consequences. It is recommended to observe the clinic. Once clinical symptoms such as pain and recurrent inflammation occur, it is recommended to remove it.
The wisdom teeth that should be pulled are not harmful!
From a clinical perspective, although stomatologists generally recommend patients to remove long "crooked" wisdom teeth as soon as possible, many patients will not comply with doctors’ suggestions.
Because everyone has a fluke, I think that if I brush my teeth well and remove food residues, will there be no problems in the future?Do I have no need to bear the pain of tooth extraction?
You think so beautifully. For the wisdom teeth that should be unplugged, if you don’t care, it is you who suffer in the end.
1. Cause periodontitis
The "crooked" wisdom teeth are difficult to clean. Once there is food residue, it will be red and swollen.
2. Destroy neighboring teeth
Some wisdom teeth can also cause the dental caries to loosen.
3. Causes inconsistencies
The long -term "crooked" wisdom teeth may also cause dental inconsistencies during the sprung up.
It is recommended that you still give up the fluke, obey the doctor’s order, and remove the long "crooked" wisdom teeth as soon as possible.
How many things you need to know about wisdom teeth
In addition, there are several reasons for exclusion of wisdom tooth. We can relieve anxiety for you one by one: we can relieve your anxiety:
Wisdom tooth extraction, not so painful
In fact, because of local injection of anesthesia during the tooth extraction process, there is no obvious pain during the tooth extraction process.The pain after extraction varies from person to person. Each person’s physical resistance is different, and the postoperative response is different. Generally, through the ice -applying area and oral anti -inflammatory and analgesic drugs, the swelling and pain can be effectively controlled.
When necessary, move "knife"
The process of removing wisdom teeth often needs to cut the gums, and "knives" need to be moved, and many people feel very scary.
In fact, due to the limited growth space of the "crooked" wisdom teeth, many times they are buried under the gums or alveolar bone.This process is basically no pain under blocking anesthesia, and it will be sutured after surgery, which will not affect the healing time, and the gum healing will not leave scars.
In addition, in the past, hammer or bone chisel knocks were used to remove wisdom teeth or other lesion teeth.
This operation has indeed caused a certain degree of psychological shadow to many patients, but at present many hospitals have adopted minimally invasive equipment and methods to extract teeth, which reduces patients’ trauma and postoperative swelling and pain reactions. It is also more conducive to wounds.Heal and overcome the fear of patients.
How to care after extraction?
Finally, some friends who have brave wisdom teeth have some care little knowledge after removing wisdom teeth:
1. After pulling the wisdom tooth, the hemostatic cotton ball is taken out after 40 minutes.If the subsequent bleeding is still very large, find the doctor in time to see if you need to oppress and suture the hemostasis.
2. The role of anesthesia disappears is about 2 to 3 hours. Remember to warm, soft, and digestion. Do not drink and smoke.
3. It is generally recommended that anti-inflammatory drugs orally for 3-5 days, and painkillers are taken as appropriate according to the actual situation.Oral painkillers before going to bed at night can help improve the quality of sleep and enhance the body’s anti -infectious power.
4. Do not rinse your mouth or spit water within 24 hours after extraction. You can drink water.Within 48 hours, a small amount of blood or bleeding in the mouth is normal.You can brush your teeth gently after you do n’t bleed and do n’t hurt, but do n’t touch the wound.
5. It can be applied within 24 hours after tooth extraction, which is conducive to swelling.To ensure eating, you can eat some warm foods, do not eat too hot, too irritating foods.
6. Generally, the wires are generally removed about one week after the tooth extraction.
I wish you all a healthy teeth!
Author | Beijing Tsinghua Chang Gung Hospital Nie Xiaohan
Edit | Zody, Su Su
Capture | Su Su
Image | originated from the Internet
Disclaimer: Reprinted this article is out of the purpose of passing more information.If there is an error or infringe on your legitimate rights and interests, the author is requested to contact the ownership certificate with this website. We will correct and delete it in time. Thank you.