Simpling is one of the cooking methods commonly used in our family
But in life
Some vegetables don’t need to simmer in water
You can directly stir -fry
But some vegetables come with "poison"
If you save the step of simmering water
It may bring danger!
Which vegetables come with "poison"
Do you need to simmer before frying?
Don’t worry, the circle will take you to find out
General Hospital of the People’s Liberation Army
Eighth Medical Center
Nutrition Chief Physician
"Dangerous people" in vegetables
4, saponin: saponin has strong irritation to the human digestive tract, can cause hemorrhagic inflammation, and has dissolved effects on red blood cells.If a large amount of intake, saponin can stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, leading to vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
5. Liglinoside: Cyanide is also a plant toxin, which exists in about 2,000 plants.There is no toxic cyanide itself, but after the plant cells are ruptured, cyanoside will be partially converted into hydrocyanic acid, which may cause people to poison, leading to poisoning response, dizziness, headache, stomach pain, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other poisoning reactions.Time may even cause death.
6. Autumn water portic: The palliac pyrumine itself is non -toxic, but after entering the human body, it is poisonous by oxidized into oxidation of the second autumn water.Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, thirst, severe cases may have symptoms such as blood, hematuria or urine without urine.
7. Pathogenic bacteria: Some vegetables may be easily polluted by pathogenic bacteria because of their special growth environment. The more common ones are Listel, Salmonella, and E. coli.
Among them, Salmonella and E. coli mainly cause symptoms such as vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and fever; Liste bacteria will harm the health of low immunity such as infants and young people.After infection with Liszt bacteria, symptoms such as fever, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. will occur.Pregnant women may have miscarriage after infection, and even the fetus dies.
These 7 types of vegetables do not simmer water, which may endanger health
1. Bean bean, vegetable beans, red kidney beans and other bean vegetables
These bean vegetables contain more plant condensate, and they eat too much plant condensate, which may be poisoned, causing nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
[Suggestion method] Plant condensate is not heat -resistant, as long as it is completely heated, it can destroy its structure.These bean vegetables usually heat at 100 ° C for more than 10 minutes to ensure safety.If the heating is not thorough, the retention of toxins can easily lead to food poisoning.
Red kidney bean
Fresh daylily contains pheloine and cannot be eaten directly.Plosth is water -soluble. Before consumption, it must be treated to remove the sellers of autumn water.
[It is recommended to eat] If you want to eat fresh daylily, remove the stamens of the daylobe before eating, then simmer the water, and soak it in cold water for more than 1 hour, which can reduce the toxicity.
Although mostly toon (especially fresh toon), the content of nitrite is generally not high and it will not be harmful, but some toon nitrite sometimes reaches the order of a kilograms per kilogram.More, poisoning may occur.
[It is recommended to eat] Before eating toon, as long as you use hot water, you can remove most of the nitrite.Studies have shown that when hot -scaldonon, you can remove about 80%of nitrite in 30 seconds, and 83.86%of nitrite can be removed in 45 seconds.Therefore, when eating toon, be sure to blanch it with boiling water first, and hot for 30 to 60 seconds.
4, spinach, purslane, white white, bamboo shoots and other bitter vegetables
Vegetables with high oxalic acid content and high oxalic acid content in this type of vegetables usually taste more astringent and not delicious.However, oxalic acid can be soluble in water. Therefore, before eating these vegetables, it is best to use water with water to remove oxalic acid.
[Suggestion method] Generally speaking, leafy vegetables such as spinach, purslane only need to be boiled for 15 seconds to 20 seconds, and the color of the vegetable leaves will become deeper and can be taken away.Vegetables such as rhizomes such as white and bamboo shoots should be simmered for 3 minutes to 5 minutes.
If you use these vegetables to cook soup, you can first simmer the water and put them alone. Finally, wait for the soup to cook almost, and then add the vegetables to the soup so that there will be a lot of oxalic acid in the soup, and it will be possible.Keep more vitamins.
5. Bean sprouts
The taste of bean sprouts is sweet and refreshing, and many families will also make themselves at home, but bean sprouts are easily contaminated by microorganisms.
The evaluation report of the World Health Organization for sprouts such as bean sprouts shows that there may be risk of pathogenic bacterial pollution in sprouts.Because the environment of bean sprouts grows -humid and warm places, it is also suitable for microorganisms to grow and reproduce, which makes the chances of bean sprouts from contaminated with pathogenic bacteria. The more common ones are Liszt bacteria, Salmonella, and E. coli.
[It is recommended to eat] These pathogenic bacteria are afraid of heat, and you can kill it with hot water to ensure the safety of consumption.Therefore, eating bean sprouts, especially cold bean sprouts, be sure to simmer with hot water before eating.
Cafea and ginkgo are foods with more cyanide, and cyanide can be dissolved in water, and heating can also be destroyed.
[It is recommended to eat] Go to the skin and germ, soak it and then simmer, it can be eaten after being cooked, but don’t eat more.
7, cauliflower, fungus, kelp, etc. It is difficult to clean vegetables
Cauliflower, fungus, kelp, etc. Due to structure, it may not be easy to clean. At this time, you can use water to simmer.
Cold water pots or hot water pots during water?
Will the nutritional components be lost when vegetables are simmered?
Precautions for the correct water
These 7 types of vegetables do not simmer in water
It may endanger health
1. Vegetables containing plant condensedin: vegetable beans, cowpea, red kidney beans, etc.;
2. Vegetables containing collusted porttic: daylily;
3. Vegetables containing nitrate: toon; toon;
4. Vegetables containing more oxalate: spinach, purslane, white white, bamboo shoots, etc.;
5. Vegetables that are easily contaminated by microorganisms: bean sprouts;
6. Vegetables containing cyanoside: cassava, white fruit, etc.;
7, more difficult to clean vegetables: cauliflower, fungus, kelp, etc.
Transfer from: CCTV Life Circle
Source: CCTV Life Circle