As a kind of nut food in life, peanuts have very high nutritional value and have the reputation of "longevity fruit".Eating some peanuts appropriately can help supplement the required nutrients, which is conducive to its own health.
However, there are more and more rumors about peanuts. It has always been circulated on the Internet that it is believed that too much peanut intake will accelerate the spread of cancer cells to cause the problem of cancer. Is this really the case?Is there a scientific basis for such a statement?Take a look.
1. Improve cardiovascular health: Peanuts are rich in monoclonal unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
2. Promote intestinal health: Peanuts are rich in dietary fiber, which can help promote intestinal motility and promote digestion and defecation.
3. Reduce the risk of diabetes: Peanuts are rich in fiber and protein, which can help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of diabetes.
4. Improve immunity: Peanuts are rich in vitamin E, vitamin B6 and other antioxidants, which can improve immunity and help the body resist disease.
5. Helps lose weight: Although peanuts contain high fat and calories, most of them are monolmous unsaturated fatty acids, which can help control the sense of hunger and reduce the total calories of intake.
From this we can understand that the nutritional value of peanuts is relatively high, which is conducive to its own health and is good for the body. So will peanuts really accelerate the spread of cancer cells?
In fact, about this statement, from related research, it is found that peanuts contain peanut condensate. After entering the blood vessels, this substance will react with the vascular endothelial cells, which will cause the risk of cytokine to diffuse cancer cells.
And the cancer is very panicked. If eating peanuts will accelerate the spread of cancer cells, most people also blacklisted peanuts on the list, and they dare not eat at all.
In fact, although there is such a statement, everyone must also pay attention to that aside from the dose and not to talk about toxicity is a hooligan. Whether peanuts affect cancer disease depends on the amount of peanut hormone.Only the human body can obtain sufficient peanutgin, so as to promote the spread of cancer cells.
In fact, in real life, many people will not eat a large number of peanuts in a row, so this is not necessary to worry, but that the content of peanutin hormone produced by peanuts is also relatively low, and it will not affect the body. It will not affect the body.It will not cause the problem of cancer to metastasize.
On the contrary, proper edible peanuts can also effectively reduce the risk of bowel cancer and colorectal cancer, because red peanut skin contains certain antioxidant substances, such as primary anthocyanins, which is also a inhibitor to inhibit the genetic cancer genes.Effectively inhibit the genetic activity of primary cancer, help interfere with the proliferation and growth of cancer cells, and can effectively prevent cancer.
Therefore, eating some peanuts properly is also conducive to your own health.It is only when you eat it when you eat it, so that you can prevent cancer to a certain extent and ensure your personal health. HoweverEssence
1. People with allergies: For people with allergies, edible peanuts may cause allergic reactions, including itching of skin, respiratory symptoms, and digestive tract discomfort.If there is a history of allergies, it is best to avoid eating peanuts.
2. Patients with liver disease: Peanuts contain high fat and protein. Excessive consumption will increase the burden on the liver. For those who have liver disease, it is not recommended to eat too much.
3. Patients with kidney disease: Peanuts contain higher potassium and phosphorus. Excessive consumption will increase the burden on the kidneys. For patients with kidney disease, peanut intake should be limited.
4. Patients with digestive diseases: peanuts contain higher fiber and fat. For patients with digestive diseases, especially patients with gastrointestinal ulcers, enteritis, cholecystitis and other patients, they should avoid consumption or reduce intake.
5. Children: Children’s intestinal function has not been fully developed. It has low digestion and absorption of protein, fibers and other ingredients in peanuts, and it is easy to cause gastrointestinal discomfort. It is not recommended to eat it for children.
1. Fried peanuts: Although fried peanuts are crispy, the calories and fats contain are quite high. Long -term consumption can easily lead to chronic diseases such as obesity and hypertension.In addition, the oil of peanuts is also easily destroyed, with carcinogens, which is harmful to the body.
2. Salt peanuts: Although the salt peanuts are delicious, the sodium contains is too high, which can easily cause health problems such as hypertension, heart disease, and kidney disease. Be careful when eating.
3. Mold peanuts: The content of peanuts is high. If it is stored for a long time or is moisture, it will easily cause mold breeding and toxins produce toxins in severe cases.Mold and peanuts not only have a poor taste, but also cause health problems such as food poisoning and should be avoided.It is recommended to place it in a dry and ventilated place when saving peanuts, and it is best to eat as soon as possible in a short time.
What else do you want to say about this?You can share it below.