1. Mentalities.The most obvious symptoms before pregnancy are menopause.Women who have menstrual periods are delayed for more than a week after sexual life, and pregnancy must be considered.The pregnancy test should be used, and then go to the hospital for urine HCG test to confirm whether pregnancy is pregnant.
2. Body temperature rises.After women are pregnant, luteal ketone has an impact on the temperature center of pregnant women.After ovulation, the body temperature will rise to about 0.2-0.4 degrees Celsius.If you are pregnant, your body temperature may continue to pregnancy.If the body temperature is detected slightly slightly, you must also consider pregnancy.
3. Gastrointestinal discomfort.After women are pregnant, they are prone to appetite and often have a sense of hunger.After more than six weeks of pregnancy, there will be nausea, nausea, vomiting, hate greasy food, hot or sour food, and hate greasy smoke.If an early pregnancy reaction occurs, such as what I love to eat before, I don’t like to eat, I don’t like what I used to eat before, and I suddenly want to eat it.This may also be pregnant.
4. Breast changes. After pregnancy, the level of estrogen increases, and breast pain may occur, which is similar to the feeling of menstruation.The breasts and nipples will become larger, the color of the meat head and areola will be deepened, and the nipples will have obvious protrusions.
5. frequent urination.After pregnancy, the uterus will increase, and the enlarged uterus may compress the bladder, so you always feel like you want to go to the toilet.
6. Increase guided secretions.The changes in the level of body hormone after pregnancy can stimulate women’s vaginal secretions, but generally do not accompany symptoms such as odor or vulvar itching.
7. When I was pregnant, sometimes there are a little vaginal hemorrhage and mild abdominal pain. You should seek medical treatment in time and do a good job of diagnosis of vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain.
If you have these symptoms, you must consider that you may get pregnant. You must go to the obstetrics and gynecology department to register in time, do gynecological examinations to confirm whether you are pregnant. It is recommended that women who prepare for pregnancy pay attention to nutritional balance and eat more meat, vegetables, and fruits.Quit smoking and alcohol and maintain good sleep.