Many pregnant mothers can obviously feel that the leucorrhea has increased a lot compared to before. This is because after pregnancy, the level of estrogen in the body will increase significantly, and the amount of leucorrhea will increase as the estrogen level in the body increases.The increase in secretions during pregnancy was normal, but with inflammation, it "caused" vaginitis, and the impact on the fetus was not small.During pregnancy, due to the fluctuation of hormone levels and changes in the immune system, it is a period of high incidence of some vaginitis.
1. Symptoms of vaginitis:
There are three common vaginitis: fungal vaginitis, bacterial vaginal disease, trichomoniasis vaginitis, the main symptom table is now:
① Vaginal (including vaginal port) itching;
② Burning or pain in the vagina;
③ Increased secretions, yellowing, green, and gray;
④ The secretion has a smell or other odor;
⑤ Bacterial vaginitis is manifested with fishy smell, accompanied by vulvar itching and burning sensation; leucorrhea of trichomonas vaginitis is presented as "foam -like"; the secretion of mold vaginitis is "tofu".
2. What should I do if I have vaginitis during pregnancy?
Some pregnant mothers have vaginitis and are worried that the medication will affect the fetus and dare not use drug treatment.In fact, it is not terrible to treat vaginitis during pregnancy. The terrible thing is that it will hurt the fetus without timely treatment.Incorrect treatment will delay the condition, leading to the continued upward infection of the germs, causing adverse consequences such as miscarriage, premature birth, puerperium infection, and newborns infection.
Therefore, once vaginitis is found during pregnancy, you should seek medical treatment in time.The drug plan for the treatment of vaginitis during pregnancy has been mature and can be used with confidence.
In addition, pay attention to the following points in daily life:
1. Wear cotton panties and do not wear tight pants.After washing the underwear, sterilize and sterilize it under the sun, or cook it with boiling water.
2. Avoid sexual life, to prevent the vaginal or vulvar bacteria or viruses deeper into the cervix, causing upward infection.
3. Drink plenty of water.Drinking water can promote urination, and each urination is a self -cleaning of urethra and vaginal port.At the same time, urination can take away excess calories in the body, so that bacteria are difficult to breed while being washed away.
4. Proper not to taste, try to eat less spicy foods, and control blood sugar.