First, many young couples began to ponder how to make people quickly after they got married, and relatives and relatives were quite enthusiastic and informed that they were more likely to conceive in the same room during ovulation. How to accurately calculate the ovulation period?Intersection
1. Let’s answer the first question first, how to calculate the ovulation period?
1) First of all, the menstrual cycle of women can be calculated. Normal women’s menstrual cycle range is 21-35 days, with an average of 28 days. It can be divided into follicle period, ovulation period and luteal stage.The luteal stage is relatively fixed for 14 days, and the ovulation period is generally about 14 days before the next menstrual period. If your cycle is 21 days, it may be ovulation on the 6th and 7th day of the menstrual cycle.The cycle is 35 days, and the ovulation time may be on the 20th or 21 days.
2) Monitoring of basic body temperature. During the menstrual cycle, before ovulation, the follicle period, the ovaries are mainly secreted estrogen. Under the action of this hormone, the basal body temperature fluctuates below 36.5 ° C.Mainly secrete progesterone, and progesterone has a heating effect on the central nervous system, which increases the basal body temperature by 0.3 to 0.5 ° C. It continues to decline 1 to 2 days before the menstrual tide.In this way, in a menstrual cycle with ovulation, the ovulation day is used as the boundary, the body temperature is low in the first half, and the body temperature is high in the second half.Of course, there are some special circumstances such as follicular luteinization. Although there is no ovulation, bilateral temperature will also occur.If the body temperature does not change, it is called a single -phase temperature, which is usually no ovulation body temperature.
3) Cervical mucus observation: Cervical mucus will change with the proportion of estrogen hormones in the body. In the follicle period, as the follicle grows, the level of estrogen levels increases, and the cervical mucus will become more and more.The more translucent, the brushes will become larger and larger. On the eve of the ovulation day and the ovulation day, it will reach the highest peak. After ovulation, due to the effect of progesterone, the cervical mucus will become sticky and free of drawing.
4) Of course, the most accurate method for judging the ovulation period is that B -ultrasound monitored follicles, generally to do vaginal B -ultrasound.When to do monitoring, it is very particular. Taking the menstrual cycle 28 days as an example, it is generally monitored on the 10-11 days of menstruation. According to the daily follicle growth rate of about 2mm, the monitoring timesComplete monitoring process.
The above methods of ovulation are the best use.Generally, B -ultrasound monitoring ovulation can be used as a basis, and other methods are confirmed with B -ultrasound. This can reduce the impact of B -ultrasound and too much cost, but also accurately grasp the time of ovulation.
2. How long does it take to conceive in the same room before and after ovulation?
It is recommended to conceive 3 days before ovulation or 1 day after ovulation.
2. Some small couples listen to the above suggestions, and may feel that monitoring ovulation is troublesome. Do you have to accurately monitor the ovulation period to get pregnant?
The answer is certainly not sure. In fact, for women with menstrual laws, it is guaranteed to encounter the time to conceive in the same room twice a week during pregnancy, because the sperm can survive the body for 48-72 hours, and the eggs are discharged after the eggs are discharged in the body.You can also survive for 24 hours. The regular sex life generally does not miss this time. You can do not have to deliberately make the same room during ovulation.But for women with irregular menstruation, you are still monitoring ovulation, and the surrogacy rate may increase a lot before ovulation.