Red Net Moment News June 29th (Correspondent Deng Siqi) "My stomach is so painful, let’s go to the hospital for an examination."The more painful trend, she couldn’t bear it to go to the hospital for examination.I do n’t know if I do n’t check it. I was frightened. The B -ultrasound of the hospital showed that Ms. Peng turned out to be more than 38 weeks of pregnancy!
It turned out that Ms. Peng did not visit on time a few months ago, and she did not pay attention to itself, and did not go to the hospital for relevant examinations.As the stomach gets up day long, the carelessness of Ms. Peng thought it was caused by her stomach discomfort.It was not until she had a regular lower abdomen pain on June 25 that she found that she was pregnant.Because Ms. Peng has entered the output process, for her children and her safety, Ms. Peng came to Hunan Provincial Maternal and Child Health Hospital.In the end, medical staff relying on professional clinical skills and rich clinical experience. Ms. Peng gave birth to a baby girl at 11:00 on June 25, and her mother and daughter were safe."Wow–" A loud cry made everyone’s hanging heart finally let go.Afterwards, Ms. Peng and her family also felt very scared. If they did not find pregnancy in time and came to the hospital, the child would likely be born at home or outdoors, which is very dangerous for children and pregnant women himself.
Jia Xiaosu, director of the Second Section, said that the story about women’s childbirth is rare, but it is not fresh.In fact, one out of every 25,000 women did not know that she was pregnant before giving birth!One is not to pay attention to your body, and the other is not to understand the physiological knowledge of women.So what pregnancy signals will the body issue under normal circumstances?
1. Mentalities.Healthy women who have a history of life and sexual life, usually the rules of menstrual cycle. Once the menstrual period is passed, due to pregnancy, menstruation is more than 10 days of menstruation, and pregnancy should be highly suspected.
2. Early pregnancy reaction.At about 6 weeks of menopause, slightly cold, dizziness, streamlined, fatigue, drowsiness, lack of appetite, like acid, dislike greasy, nausea, morning vomiting and other symptoms are called early pregnancy reactions.
3. Frequent urination.The increasing uterus of the front is caused by the bladder in the pelvic cavity.
4. Breast change.Conscious breast tenderness, breasts increased, and the nipple areola deeper.
5. Fetal movement.Usually pregnant mothers feel fetal movement around 16-20 weeks.
6. Increased abdomen.Generally, 4-5 months of pregnancy, the bottom of the palace reaches the umbilical shame, and the lower abdomen will show a full state, which is our commonly known show.
If the above symptoms occur, you should go to a regular hospital immediately to confirm whether the diagnosis is pregnant in combination with the relevant examination, and regularly check to ensure the safety and health of maternal and infants.